DIY Making Powders
Pigment and Mica powders for ultra intense color and a hundred different ways to use them to boost your creativity, and take your color play to the next level! Sold by weight, not by volume ( pigments have different weights) each color is 30gm by weight
- Mix with water for a watercolor effect.
- Mix with DIY Liquid Patina for a tinted glaze or medium.
- Mix with DIY Big Top for a tinted glaze or sealer.
- Mix with DIY Clear Wax and use as a tinted wax.
- Seal your project with DIY Clear Wax and sprinkle with making powder, then rub into the details of your piece.
- Mix with your resin for resin projects
- Put in a sprayer or mister to make a colored mist.
- Mix with plaster, grout, moulding paste, or even clay!
- Mix with existing DIY Paint to create a custom color.
- Mix with Liquid Patina to paint on fabric.
- Stamp fabric, heat set, then paint the design with
- Mix with Golden Ticket or Pennies From Heaven to make a tinted patina.
Check out these great YouTube videos showing how to use the new making powders on your next project! DIY Making Powders