DIY Paint is clay and chalk based with a high quality dream finish. After just a simple application, I’ve transformed pieces from trash to treasures, and have seen people who claim to have no talent impress themselves with professional-looking results, as well as surprise their families.
- 8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
- 32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed & allow to dry
5. This is the time when you can distress your paint with either sandpaper or a wet cloth for a rustic, vintage look.
6. Seal surface with a DIY finishing product
Please note that we will not be shipping DIY Paint Products when temperatures fall below 0°C (as freezing, temperatures can potentially damage the products.)