Looking for a unique experience for your group? Let Urban Whyte help you coordinate the best DIY outing ever! Don’t have a group? It is ok! You can just attend a public scheduled workshop at your location with a friend or a few!
- Pick ONE PROJECT COLLECTION of your choice (see link to collections below) and then TYPE THE PROJECT name you wish to make
- Winter Collection
- Valentine Collection
- St. Paddy's Collection
- Bee Kind Collection
- Sip & Sass Projects
- Guests pay a $25 deposit** to reserve their spot
- On the day of your workshop, pay the remaining balance for your project
- ....more collections will be added soon!
- Event hostess can reserve an available date for min 8- max 10 guests (depending on project space requirements)
- Urban Whyte will create your own personal event listing for your guests to register for their project choice and collect payment
- Studio is available from 6:00 to 9:00 PM for you & your guests
- An experienced instructor & assistant will guide you thru your project
- Shopping will be available during the time of the event while paint dries!
- Dedicated space available for your own snacks & beverages
- Complimentary bottled water, coffee & tea available
- Purchase your own private liquor licence HERE for groups aged 18+
- Adult-sized aprons available
- We handle all event set-up & clean-up
- Most projects take approx. 2 - 2.5 hours to complete
- We provide all materials & tools to complete your project
- With some projects guests may also request a personalized design (additional charges will apply) but we require at least 7 days notice to give us time to design and cut your project.
- We have many paint colour options available for you to choose on the day of the event. We recommend our line of Fusion Mineral Paint for most projects.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search