Crafted Market Vendor Application
If you are make it, bake it, or grow it...we would love to have you apply to be a part of CRAFTED Market.
Market Guidelines (please read before applying!)
- CRAFTED is an outdoor market that will run regardless of weather conditions and vendors must equip their booth for any circumstance; be it wind, rain or heat. In the event of extreme weather situations, the organizers will advise on what actions should be taken.
- All items must be hand made, home grown, or home baked in order to be sold at the market. Absolutely NO direct sales, catalog sales, or third party vendors allowed.
- There will be a $50 (+GST) charge per space and understand that the only way to guarantee my place for the market is to pay the fee in full once accepted.
- Young entrepreneurs (ages 10 - 16 only) will be charged $20 per table and will ONLY be able to sell their products with adult supervision. A guardian of at least 18 years of age must be present with the young entrepreneur at all times for the duration of the market.
- Each market will be open to the public from 10am until 4pm
- Booth set up will take place 2 hours prior to the market, from 8am to 10am, and vendors must be ready to sell to the public for 10am. Vendors are NOT ALLOWED to set up prior to 8am when an organizer is on site.
- Booth tear down WILL NOT occur until 4pm when the market has closed and will conclude at 5pm. Packing up your booth early may result in the cancellation of your spot for future markets. Should you sell out of products early, your booth will still be manned and in tact for the remainder of the day.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up any garbage in their assigned space before leaving at the end of the market.
- Vendors are only permitted to sell items that have been pre-approved by Urban Whyte. Any additions or changes to the products you wish to bring must be approved no later than 48 hours prior to the market. Failure to have an item approved will result in being asked to remove that item from your booth.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying all equipment needed for their booth and for the presentation of their products. This includes but is not limited to a tent, tent weights, tables, chairs, and display items.
- Each vendor will be allotted one 10’ x 10’ space and all products and signage must remain in the assigned space. This space cannot be shared with another vendor however, requests can be made to be situated beside a vendor (but they are not guaranteed.)
- I understand that there will be no access to water or power on site and if I require a generator, it must be pre-approved by Urban Whyte
- Urban Whyte /Shamrock Property Mgmt will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur and that vendors are responsible for obtaining any and all permits, licences or insurance required to sell their products.