Workshop Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to attend a workshop, the amount paid may be transferred to a future workshop if we are notified up to 7 days prior to the class.
- NO REFUNDS or store credits will be offered for cancellations with less than 7 days notice.
- Workshops may be transferred to another guest if you are unable to come but they must be willing to complete the project you originally registered for as we have already prepared your materials for you.
- No-shows will not be offered a credit.
- Should Urban Whyte cancel a workshop (due to low registration or illness) you will automatically receive a store credit for the amount paid. Workshops will be rescheduled as soon as possible and the credit can be used for that workshop. We also reserve the right to cancel a workshop with less than 4 participants.
Workshop Safety Policy
Please acknowledge the risks involved in a woodworking workshop. Drills, hammers, mallets, nails, sandpaper, battery operated brad nailers, Xacto knives, water based paint and oil based stain will be used in class.
- I hereby release Urban Whyte Inc. from all liability relating to injuries that may occur at the Urban Whyte store/workshop. By agreeing to these policies, I agree to hold Urban Whyte Inc. entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
- I hereby release Urban Whyte Inc. from all liability relating to damage to clothing or footwear that may occur at the Urban Whyte store/workshop. Aprons are provifded by Urban Whyte, but we do encourage guests to wear clothing that will not be damaged by paint. By agreeing to these policies, I agree to hold Urban Whyte Inc. entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for damages incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
- I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
Upon registration & checking the "Accept Workshop Safety Policy" box, I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Urban Whyte Inc. for any reason.