DIY Making Powder | New Years Eve
So many uses! How do we use these? So many ways! Here's are a few...use like the DIY decrepit dust, put down clear wax and wipe off the excess to add a pop of color, mix with Liquid patinas or water for a watercolor medium and more
These bright pots of pigment & mica powders come in twelve colors that compliment all of Debi's DIY paint colors!
Each pot contains 30 Grams, sold by weight, not by volume.
HOW TO USE MAKING POWDER-PIGMENT POWDER FROM DIY PAINT
Use them dry to sprinkle into your molding to make the details pop,
- mix them into paints to create new colors
- create colored waxes by mixing with clear wax
- mix with water to create water colors
- mix them with Liquid Patina or Big Top to create colored glazes
- ...or just use as a dry rub (followed by sealer or wax) to add a little pop to your painted surfaces!