Crystal Clear Liquid Patina | DIY Paint
Transfer Gel & Top Coat + Decoupage Medium
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!
A beautiful low sheen durable brush on finish, the look of wax without all the work.
- Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina
- Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
- Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
- Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
- Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
- Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!