Firestarter | DIY Paint
DIY Paint ™ does not contain any Latex or Acrylic!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
DIY Paint is clay and chalk based with a high quality dream finish. After just a simple application, I’ve transformed pieces from trash to treasures, and have seen people who claim to have no talent impress themselves with professional-looking results, as well as surprise their families.
•8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
•16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
•32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with a DIY finishing product
DO NOT FREEZE!