Individual Soap Bar | Crowsnest Highway
What Makes Our Soap Different?
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of six complimentary oils.
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Top: Spice, Citrus, Bay Leaf
Middle: Vanilla, Tobacco
Base: Leather, Musk, Cedar, Oakmoss
"Trained to live beneath the soil, In dark and damp they have to toil." -From the Coal Miner's Prayer
Our Crowsnest Highway combines a timeless masculine scent with some sweeter notes for a modern touch. You'll smell the strong and bold notes of leather, tobacco, bay leaf and spice tempered with sweet citrus, vanilla and warm cedar.
Part of our new "Highways of Alberta" series, celebrating the scenic routes of Alberta. This soap contains fragrance oil.
Our "Crowsnest Highway" beer soap is named after Highway 3 in southern Alberta, a road connecting deep prairie to old mining towns of the Rocky Mountains.