Individual Soap Bar | Crowsnest Pass
What Makes Our Soap Different?
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of six complimentary oils.
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Top: Spice, Citrus, Bay Leaf
Middle: Vanilla, Tobacco
Base: Leather, Musk, Cedar, Oakmoss
"Trained to live beneath the soil, In dark and damp they have to toil." -From the Coal Miner's Prayer
Our Crowsnest Pass combines a timeless masculine scent with some sweeter notes for a modern touch. You'll smell the strong and bold notes of leather, tobacco, bay leaf and spice tempered with sweet citrus, vanilla and warm cedar.