Individual Soap Bar | Detox & Cleanse
What Makes Our Soap Different?
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of six complimentary oils.
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
The combination of kaolin clay, seaweed and activated charcoal makes for an extraordinary facial cleansing bar:
Activated Charcoal: helps in drawing out oils and impurities in your skin, known contributors to acne and large pores.
Canadian Seaweed: a great nutrient source for our skin: vitamin B12, Vitamin E, potassium, iron, calcium, iodine and magnesium. Seaweed is also high in essential fatty acids that can help retain the skin's moisture levels.
Kaolin Clay: Known for gently drawing out impurities, kaolin clay has natural absorbency properties. Gentle and can be used on oily-dry skin. Its renowned properties soothe skin and restrain bacteria, making it an excellent agent for detoxification.
There's a small amount of pumice granules for some mild exfoliation, perfect for clearing your complexion.
The soap is unscented, making it ideal for the sensitive skin on your face.