Individual Soap Bar | Wild Rose Country
What Makes Our Soap Different?
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of six complimentary oils.
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Top: Rose, Green Herb
Middle: Black Pepper, Balsam
Base: Wet Cedar, Patchouli
"Blessed is the person too busy to worry in the day time and too tired to worry at night." - Prairie Proverb
Rich, sweet & masculine, our Wild Rose Country beer soap contains cedar & patchouli, tamed with soft notes of warm spice & rose petal.
Inspired by the wild rose, the official flower of Alberta.